- 1975 - B.A. in Religious Education: Southern California College (currently Vanguard University), Costa Mesa, California
- 1995 - Doctorate of Juris Prudence: Humphrey’s School of Law (currently Laurence Drivon School of Law) Stockton, California
- Legal counsel to the Northern California / Nevada District of the Assemblies of God (in excess of 425 churches; over 1,450 licensed and ordained ministers)
- Legal Counsel for IRS compliance issues to over 200 independent churches
- Provided IRS Legal/Financial compliance assistance to over 150 independent churches
- Member California Bar Association (1995)
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. Tax Court
- Admitted to practice before the IRS
What is the benefit of participating in the Minister's Tax Solution Program?
Expert attention to your tax issues by an attorney whose practice focuses on the ministry.
10% discount on legal services provided to you or your church.
An established legal reputation with legal and ecclesiastical accountability.